- Supports Physical & Mental Wellbeing
- Provides Essential Nutrients For Healthy Dogs
- Made With Wild Caught Alaskan Fish
- Free shipping on orders over $39!
- Money Back Guarantee - 60 Day Returns
Natural Dog Company Wild Alaskan Fish Oil is a pure and effective source of essential fatty acids that supports the general health for dogs of all ages and breeds, supports the canine immune system, and promotes healthy skin and coat.
Wild Alaskan Fish Oil:
- Supplies essential nutrients
- Supports immune system, healthy joints, and every day health
- Is a tasty, nutrient-dense addition for your pup’s regular diet
- Is made with Wild Caught Alaskan Pollock, Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon, and Atlantic Salmon
- 16 oz bottle
Apply the recommended number of pumps to your dog's bowl during or after mealtime. Can be divided between AM & PM meals if desired.
Suggested amount based on dog’s weight:
- Up to 25 lbs: 1 pump per day
- 25-75 lbs: 2 pumps per day
- Over 75 lbs: 3 pumps per day
Our Wild Alaskan Fish Oil is shelf-stable and does not require refrigeration after opening. However, it can be refrigerated to extend the shelf life.
Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil, Atlantic Salmon Oil, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols
Delivers a powerful lineup of EPA, DHA, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and Omega-6 Fatty Acids:
- EPA - Promotes brain health, joint health, and immune system
- DHA - Supports cognition, skin & coat health, and the immune system
- Omega-3 - Promotes skin and coat health and supports mobility
- Omega-6 - Help nourish skin and hair, maintain bone health, and promote metabolism.