Soothes irritated skin; calms inflammation on the surface
Astringent; reduces topical inflammation; cleanses the skin
Gentle cleaning agent; rids the skin of irritants & dirt; score of 2 on the EWG Skin Deep analysis
You've got questions? We've got answers!
Yes, Grooming Wipes are safe to use on and around the ears. However, we do not recommend shoving the wipe deep into the ear canal. As a rule of thumb, don’t use the wipe on any areas you cannot see while looking at your dog head on.
Grooming Wipes do not contain fragrance; however, they do have a light, fresh scent from the Witch Hazel.
Grooming Wipes can be used in place of a bath to remove dirt & other light grime. However, we still recommend bathing your pup if they are extremely dirty or you need to remove allergens like pollen.
These wipes are not formulated to be antifungal or antibacterial, but they can remove any irritants that are resting on the skin.
Customer Reviews & Questions
- JHJodi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect all in one!
Received these today, and since I was looking forward to them, I opened up that package immediately! They weren’t soaking wet, they didn’t smell mediciny, they didn’t smell at all - as a matter-of-fact, I actually wish there was some sort of light scent to them, tho…for that ‘fresh from the bath’ smell.
What I did like is that one cloth was enough for my 55 pound pup - to not only wipe down his whole body, but also clean out both of his ears.
My pup is 12.5 years old, and has a little incontinence issue, so there’s urine dribbles that he ends up laying on; these wipes were able to get the urine smell off his skin/fur; but again, would still appreciate a slight scent.
Overall, these are the best wipes I’ve found and used, and look forward to sharing them with all my doggie (and kitty) parents!
- LSLindsey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Golden RetrieverAge AdultCanine Concerns General Grooming, Sensitive Skin, AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBye bye muddy paws 🐾
Love our new grooming wipes! They are great when we are out hiking to give our dog a quick wipe of his paws before getting into the car. We also love them to use as an ear wipe, our floppy ear dog is prone to ear infections, so we give his ears a wipes once a day
- RMRaimarie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Pit BullAge AdultCanine Concerns General Grooming, Skin Irritations, Sensitive Skin, AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove these!
I used these in between baths or sometimes when they get a little dirty rolling on the yard and the dogs love them, I love them. My pups have problems with sensitive skin and these seem be perfect for it plus they smell good 🙌🏽
- MEMarcia E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge PuppyCanine Concerns General GroomingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat and dog friendly
These wipes are wonderful and our pup likes them too. Convenient, great size and pleasant scent (not chemical and attractive to 4-footed kids…)
- CLCheryl L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Labrador RetrieverAge SeniorCanine Concerns General Grooming, Sensitive SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA++ Grooming Wipes!
These wipes are great! They are a good size and perfect for a quick clean-up after a walk or a roll in the grass. I will definitely purchase them again. Thanks!
Quality You Can Trust
Our products are formulated with the help of veterinarians to provide the most effective and safe solutions for your furry friends.
Our products use all-natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives or synthetic flavoring to ensure the highest quality product for dogs of all breeds & sizes.
Free of Toxins
We care about where our ingredients come from. Pesticides, chemically-enhanced fertilizers, and other harmful additives are never a part of our process. Only safe, natural ingredients here!
Our products are never tested on any laboratory animals. We conduct thorough research on each and every ingredient to ensure they are safe for all dogs.