Treats Red Skin, Hot Spots, and Sores
Skin Soother is the go-to remedy for healing and soothing dry, itchy skin and providing quick relief for your pup.
Nourishes & Soothes Irritated Skin
Skin Soother is a 100% organic, plant-based healing balm that soothes even the most stubborn skin conditions.
A First-Aid Kit Essential
Because of its antibacterial, anti fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, Skin Soother is a doggy first-aid kit essential.
All Natural & Cruelty Free
We care about where our ingredients come from, and never test on lab animals.
Money Back Guarantee
If it doesn’t work for your pup, we’ll take it back - no questions asked
Handmade in the USA
With only high-quality, safe, and natural ingredients
- MDMarianne D.Verified BuyerReviewingSkin Soother®I recommend this productBreed Labrador RetrieverAge AdultCanine Concerns Itchy Skin, Hot SpotsRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent product but...
Quickly relief for suffering pets. Great products but I feel it's too high a price for such a small amount. I now use it very sparingly. The first time I used it I was surprised how quickly it was used up. I ordered again and that's when I noticed the container was half full.
- LLarsenVerified BuyerReviewingSkin Soother®I recommend this productBreed OtherAge AdultCanine Concerns Itchy Skin, Allergies, Hot SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWorks for humans too! 🤣
I bought this for my Dogo Argentino girl who, typical of a white dog, has very sensitive skin and allergies. It has worked AMAZINGLY for her paws and tummy area.
But then my husband and I pillaged it. 😂. Husband had a systemic rash reaction to a spider bite. All kinds of meds from the ER and this was the only thing that shut down the itching/histamine reaction.
I now use on mosquito bites and chigger bites too (now that Autumn is here) and it’s WAY better than any OTC cream.
Now we have to buy another tin…. Because we used up a LOT of the doggo stash on ourselves.
Who knew? 🤷🏼♀️
- SASavannah A.Verified BuyerReviewingSkin Soother®I recommend this productBreed Pit BullAge AdultCanine Concerns Allergies, Dry Skin, Itchy SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing product
I cannot recommend this product enough. My pit bull has some of the worst allergies I've ever dealt with in a dog. Her skin is so sensitive. She was losing all the fur on her back, and getting weird bumps and sores. After just one stick of the skin soother her back seems moisturized, the bumps have pretty much gone away, and she is starting to get fur back. Definitely going to be getting another stick.
- RRachelVerified ReviewerReviewingSkin Soother®I recommend this productBreed Pit BullAge PuppyCanine Concerns Itchy Skin, Allergies, Dry Skin, Hot SpotsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
I have a Pit bull and her skin allergies are bad. I saw this thinking it wouldn’t work that good but it does! I’ve been putting it on her for less than a week and it’s already looking so much better!
- ZFZach F.Verified ReviewerReviewingSkin Soother®I recommend this productBreed Labrador RetrieverAge PuppyCanine Concerns Itchy Skin, Allergies, Dry SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe skin soother is a must buy!
I never write reviews on anything I buy, but I could not believe how well this product worked. It only took 2 days of using the skin soother to notice a complete transformation on our 5 month old lab! We applied the skin soother on his belly and armpits morning and night. I feel this product needs more recognition than it has recieved already! Total game changer.
You've got questions? We've got answers!
Skin Soother can help with:
- Minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Rashes and skin irritations
- Dry, flaky, and itchy skin
- Allergy symptoms
- Hot spots
- Yeast infections and fungal infections
- Canine acne
- Post surgery scar treatment
- Inflamed bug bites
- Interdigitial cysts
- Bacterial folliculitis, atopic dermatitis, impetigo, acral lick dermatitis or granuloma, seborrhea, and alopecia
Natural Dog Company balms are 100% natural, safe, and edible. Our products will still work even if most of the balm is licked off. However, for best results, we advise using distractions to allow the balm time to absorb. Give your dog a long-lasting chew, a yummy treat, their dinner, or play with them for a few minutes until Skin Soother has had a chance to work its magic.
Distract, apply, reward!
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Skin Soother covering the area completely. Allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent and frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections and harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
We recommend applying at least 2-3x daily. Frequent application to open wounds is important to protect against infections and to kill any existing harmful bacteria. Be sure to generously, covering the entire area. Decrease use with improvement.
This is hard to say, it is varies greatly depending on the initial condition and frequency of use. Many customers see incredible results within the first week, while others make take longer. It is important to apply multiple times daily and try to distract your dog from licking in order to get the best results. Wounds have been proven to heal much faster with use of Skin Soother than those without.