You've got questions? We've got answers!
Always consult with your veterinarian before giving your dog dietary supplements if you have any questions or if your dog is under medical supervision.
Supplements can be taken together just like humans take vitamins simultaneously. But like humans, you don’t want to load up on certain vitamins and minerals. We always recommend sticking with the Multivitamin as a well-rounded daily supplement, but if interested in trying our other specific dietary supplements, it is safe to administer one Multivitamin, one Hip and Joint and one Skin & Coat to your dog. Please refer to serving size to determine how many is safe for your dog in one day.
Every dog is different. Most dogs can start using the product as directed and experience no problems. If a dog has existing GI problems, then start them out slow and build up over 2-3 days. Changes they may experience would be less firm stool, but if your dog is experiencing vomiting or prolonged diarrhea, we suggest consulting your veterinarian.
Palm oil, like many things, may have side effects when consumed in large quantities. A very small amount of palm oil is included in our products as a binder, and is absolutely safe for your dog to consume.
Customer Reviews & Questions
- MEMichele E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Pit BullAge AdultCanine Concerns Overall HealthRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWonderful results
I have been using Natural Dog Company products for several months now. My 4 year old dog has had her share of health problems so I decided stop some of her medications, cleaned up her diet and began giving her the multivitamin supplement. I have a brand new dog!!! No allergy medications, no anxiety medications, nothing!!!!
- FFrancescaVerified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Boston TerrierAge AdultCanine Concerns Overall Health, AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoShinier Coat and Better Poops
I have a four year old Boston terrier and started giving him this supplement along with the salmon oil once a day. His coat is much shinier, he sheds less, sniffles less, and his digestion is much better. We used to have the problem of soft or liquid poops which can lead to **** gland impaction in small dogs but with the supplements it's much firmer as it should be. I will definitely be keeping him on this supplement.
- SMsayma m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed RottweilerAge PuppyCanine Concerns Itchy Skin, Allergies, Overall HealthRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAMAZING
I have a 4 month Rottweiler & his skin/hair was a MESS! It was very dry, itchy & had dandruff. After FIVE days his skin looked so much better. So healthy & shiny.
- RLRodrigo L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Pit BullAge SeniorCanine Concerns Overall Health, Itchy Skin, Joint Issues, AllergiesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMultivitamins are great
The product is good for all dogs especially if you have a older dog like my self the multivitamins would keep your dog around for more years to come
- SShayVerified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Doberman PinschersAge SeniorCanine Concerns Overall HealthRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy dog acts 5 years younger now!
I have a senior dog and about 2 weeks after starting these multivitamins, I noticed she started playing and running around much more, even picking up toys she hasn't played with in years! She has so much energy and loves the taste, too! I highly recommend trying this supplement out, and knowing the ingredients are natural and simple is a big plus, too!
Quality You Can Trust
Our products are formulated with the help of veterinarians to provide the most effective and safe solutions for your furry friends.
Our products use all-natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives or synthetic flavoring to ensure the highest quality product for dogs of all breeds & sizes.
Free of Toxins
We care about where our ingredients come from. Pesticides, chemically-enhanced fertilizers, and other harmful additives are never a part of our process. Only safe, natural ingredients here!
Our products are never tested on any laboratory animals. We conduct thorough research on each and every ingredient to ensure they are safe for all dogs.